Monday 1 August 2011

Hard Graft Begins

OK so I have got some my form back now and am playing some nice darts.

Now I need to push forward and get my career going so the plan is simple. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.

Im going to aim to do 3-4 hours per day every day. i want to work on my scoring and finishing as well as match practice.

My routine at home will be...

Session 1



  1. Round the board on doubles
  2. Finishes 50-100
  3. 2 darts at treble 20 1 dart at a double (30 mins of this see what number I get to)
  4. Finishes 100-120
  5. 1 Game of 501 best of 11 against comp level 7
Session 2

  1. 30 mins throwing at treble 20
  2. 1000 points on 20s (if i hit a single 5 or 1 then my score goes to zero)
  3. 30 mins of throwing two darts at 20 then my last dart at 19. (cover practice)
  4. 1 Game of 701 best of 11 against comp level 7
Both sessions will start with a 15 min warm up.

I feel this will really improve my form and on top of this I will be playing league darts on a wednesday and superleague darts on a sunday on those days i will do a single session incorperating both scoring and finishing,..

Match Day Session.
  1. Round the board on doubles
  2. Finishes 60-120
  3. 30 Mins throwing at treble twenty with my last dart at 19
  4. 1 game of 501 best of 11 against level 7 comp.
I will keep you all updated to how this goes. This will start tommorrow and I will document my progress.

See you at the Oche!
 El Gringo

No comments:

Post a Comment