Monday 25 July 2011

Its finally over.

I am so happy at the moment its untrue.

Yesterday was actually the Winmau Professional County Playoffs not the Masters Playoffs.

I got there and there was a fantastic field most notable was Tony "The Lion" Randle. I started practicing and everything was flying in I was feeling confident and comfortable.

In my first game I met Neil Clarke and we had a great game I Hit a nice 128 to take the first and he took the 2nd with a nice 84 out I then took the next two legs to progress into the 2nd Round. I was so happy it was untrue My form was back and I was winning in a county competition.

In the 2nd round I met Paul Ramsden who was on fire. I gave him a decent game and managed to pinch a leg but his scoring was unbelievable hitting 3 180's and a 174 aswell as more 140s than i could count over the 4 legs we played he won 3-1 but I was so happy I was playing well.

Maybe next year the Lakeside will beckon my name
you at the Oche! El Gringo

No comments:

Post a Comment